Terms and Conditions of Use.
Senior Solutions is a registered charity (registered charity number 1177601).
Registered office: Winifred Kettle Centre, Washacre, Westhoughton, BOLTON, Lancashire, BL5 2NG
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Senior Solutions.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- Senior Solutions reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Senior Solutions and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by the Senior Solutions. Senior Solutions have made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Senior Solutions is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- Should Senior Solutions receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Senior Solutions will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of Senior Solutions are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
- A licence is required to use Intellectual Property of Senior Solutions and shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a licence contact us
Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
Senior Solutions do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Senior Solutions endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Senior Solutions does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.